Please read this Policy carefully before you use the Website or submit information to us. Please note that by using the Website or submitting information to us, (i) you agree to be bound by the terms of this Policy, and (ii) you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of any information you provide to us.
At times, it may be necessary for us to make changes to this Policy. We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Website or submission of information to us after we have made any modifications to this Policy constitutes your agreement to be bound by the revised Policy.
What personal information might we collect and how might we collect it?
Information You Provide. Certain areas of our Website allow you to submit information to us. We may collect information that either directly identifies you or could reasonably be used in combination with other publicly available information to identify you. For example, you may provide us with some personal information when completing the contact us form. We may aggregate that personal information and certain non-personally identifiable information as well.
Information We Collect Automatically. When you visit the Website, our servers may automatically collect information about the IP address from which you access the Website, the pages you visit, the date and time you access the Website, and the type of browser and operating system that you are using. The information we compile is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the Website to display personalized content.
We may collect this data using the techniques described below.
Cookies. Our Website may use a tracking technology called a “cookie.”
- collect information about the ways visitors use this Website - which pages they visit, which links they use, and how long they stay on each page;
- support the features and functionality of this Website - for example, to save you the trouble of reentering information already in our database or to prompt the settings you established on previous visits;
- personalize your experience when you use this Website; and
- improve our marketing efforts, including through use of targeted advertising.
The information we collect using cookies and similar technologies may or may not be personally identifiable, but we may link it to personal information that you provide. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Although you are not required to accept cookies when you visit this Website, you may be unable to use all of the functionality of this Website if your browser rejects our cookies.
Third Party Cookies and Internet Based Advertising. In addition to the cookies we deliver to your device through our Website, certain third parties may deliver cookies to you for a variety of reasons. For example, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors engage with our Website. To learn more about Google Analytics, visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
Web Beacons and Pixels. We may use other, similar technologies from time to time, like web beacons, pixels (or “clear gifs”), and other tracking technologies. Pixels are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognize when someone has visited our Website. This allows us, for example, to monitor the traffic patterns of visitors from one page within our Website to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our Website from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, to improve Website performance, to serve targeted advertisements to you and others like you, and to measure the success of marketing campaigns.
Tracking Technologies. If you would like to opt-out of having interest-based information collected by certain entities during your visits to our Website or other websites, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. You will be directed to an industry-developed website that contains mechanisms for choosing whether each listed entity may collect and use data for online behavioral advertising purposes. It may be that some of the third parties that collect interest-based information on our Website do not participate in the industry-developed opt-out website, in which case the best way to avoid third-party tracking of your online behaviors may be through your browser settings and deletion of cookies.
How do we use your information?
Depending on the purpose for which the information was provided, we may use the information:
- to provide you with the products, services, and other information that you request;
- for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- to provide you with a personalized experience when you use our Website;
- to contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of our Website;
- to invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- to better understand your needs and interests;
- to improve the content, functionality, and usability of the Website;
- to communicate with you regarding our products, services, and promotions;
- to improve our product and service offerings;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts; and
- for any other purpose identified in an applicable privacy notice, click-through agreement, or other agreement between you and us.
We may use information gathered through our Website to create a compiled, aggregate view of our Website audiences and their usage patterns. We use aggregated information to operate our services and to better understand our audience as we develop new products and services. We may also share aggregated information with our third-party service providers as well as with potential investors, advertisers, and subscribers so they can better understand and/or market to our audience.
How We Share Your Information.
Service Providers. We may share your personal information, as necessary, with third-party vendors and service providers who provide us with various business services or administer activities on our behalf (including, without limitation, Website maintenance and information technology services).
Business Transfers. Your personal information may be transferred to a successor organization if, for example, we transfer the ownership or operation of the Website to another organization, if we merge with or are acquired by another organization, or if we liquidate our assets. In negotiating with a third party about entering into such an arrangement, we may need to disclose your personal information. In such cases, we will take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we disclose. If such a transfer occurs, the successor organization’s use of your personal information will still be subject to this Policy and the privacy preferences you have expressed to us.
With Third-Party Social Media Platforms. We may provide functionality on our Website that allows you to automatically post information to a third-party social media platform (such as Facebook and Twitter). If you choose to take advantage of this functionality, people with access to your profile on the third-party platform will be able to see your post. Thus, you should have no expectation of privacy in those actions. Further, if you choose to link your profile on our Website with an account on a third-party social media platform, we may share the information in your profile with that third-party platform. We may also use third-party social media platforms to offer you interest-based ads. To offer such ads, we may convert your email address into a unique value which can be matched by our partner company with a user on their platform. Although we do not provide any personal information to these platform vendors, they may gain insights about individuals who respond to the ads we serve.
How do we protect and store your information?
We maintain reasonable administrative, physical, and technical measures to protect the security of your personal information you submit on or through our Website. However, no website, server, or database is completely secure or “hacker proof.” Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed, misused, or lost by accident or by the unauthorized acts of others. If you create an account on our Website, it is your responsibility to protect your login credentials from unauthorized access or use.
You can access, update, correct, or delete personal information by emailing us at [email protected] or calling us at 641-585-3535. We will respond to you within a reasonable time and, in any case, within the time limits established by applicable law. We may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. In most cases, we will provide access and correct or delete any inaccurate information you discover. In some cases, however, we may limit or deny your request if the law permits or requires us to do so or if we are unable to verify your identify.
If you would like to unsubscribe from any of our electronic newsletters or promotional emails, please follow the instructions contained in the promotional email or newsletter, or send an email to [email protected] and include the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
Shine the Light. For California residents, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by certain members of Company to third parties for the third parties’ direct marking purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected].
Certain web browsers and other programs may be used to signal your preferences regarding how or whether Winnebago or third parties may collect information about your online activities. Currently, our Website does not respond to such signals.
United States Only
This Website is intended for use by residents of the United States of America only. All matters relating to this Website are governed by the laws of the State of Iowa in the United States of America. If you are located outside of the United States of America and you contact us, please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States of America and that by submitting information, you explicitly authorize its transfer.
Children and Privacy
Our Website is not intended for or directed towards children. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children thirteen (13) years of age or younger. If you believe a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
Our Website may provide links to third-party websites. We have no control over, and are responsible for, the privacy practices or content of any third-party websites. When you follow a link and leave the Website, you do so at your own risk.
How to contact us
Should you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or about our information practices, or if you require access to this Policy in an alternative format due to a disability, please email us at [email protected]. You may also reach us by telephone at 641-585-3535.
Last Revised: March 28, 2022
Please review the Terms page often. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time without notice. Please check back from time to time to ensure you are aware of any updates or changes to these Terms.
Children Under the Age of Sixteen
Our Website is not intended for or directed towards children. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children sixteen (16) years of age or younger. If you believe a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at [email protected] so that we can take appropriate action.
United States only
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on the Website are presented solely for the purpose of promoting products or programs available in the United States, its territories, possessions, and protectorates. We make no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access the Website from locations other than the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- For exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with these Terms;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Winnebago, a Winnebago employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing);
- To transmit any sexually explicit material; and
- To engage in any other conduct, including discrimination or harassment, that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Winnebago or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms, without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; and
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
All names, logos, service marks, and trademarks appearing in the Website, including the trademarks, service marks, brand identities, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, and all other intellectual property ("Content"), except as otherwise noted, are protected intellectual property of, or used with permission or under license by, Winnebago Industries, Inc. This includes the entire Content of the Website, copyrighted and protected as a collective work.
Your use of the Website is limited to personal and noncommercial use only unless other uses are granted expressly to you. You may not copy, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or otherwise display the Website Content for public or commercial purposes without our written permission for such use of Content.
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Website is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
In the event we receive a copyright infringement notice, we will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (the "DMCA"), the written notice ("DMCA Notice") must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Winnebago Industries, Inc.
Attn: Legal Department
13200 Pioneer Trail
Eden Prairie, MN 55347
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
If you believe that material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter notification with us (a "Counter Notice") by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated above. Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter Notice must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.;
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address);
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the Website may be found) and that you will accept service of process from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the Website with the complaint at issue.
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter Notice.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright or if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you on an "AS IS" and “AS AVAILABLE” basis WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE(S) OR THE SERVERS MAKING THE SITE(S) AVAILABLE ARE VIRUS FREE. We do not warrant that the functions contained in these materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WINNEBAGO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Apple and Android Devices
The following terms apply when you use the App obtained from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an “App Distributor”):
- the terms are an agreement between you and us, not with the App Distributor;
- the license granted to you for the App is limited to a non-transferable license to use the App on a device that utilizes the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor’s terms of service;
- We, not the App Distributor, are responsible for addressing your or any third-party claims relating to the App, including but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. These Terms do not limit our liability beyond what is permitted by applicable law;
- We are responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the App as specified in these Terms or as otherwise required under applicable law, and you acknowledge that each App Distributor has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App;
- In the event of any third-party claim that the App infringes that third-party's intellectual property rights, we, not the App Distributor, are solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim;
- In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the applicable App Distributor, and the App Distributor, in accordance with its terms and policies, may refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the App, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Distributor will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App;
- You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
- You must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the App, e.g., if you have a VoIP application, then you must not be in violation of their wireless data service agreement when using the App; and
You acknowledge and agree that the App Distributors are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms, and that each App Distributor will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Winnebago, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, your User Submission (as defined below), any use of the Website’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms, or your use of any information obtained from the Website.
You agree all comments, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information disclosed or offered to us by you through the Website or in response to solicitations in the Website (“each a User Submission”) shall be non-confidential and you grant us an irrevocable, nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sublicensable, right and license to use, display, publicly perform, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute, adapt, make derivative works of, sublicense and otherwise commercially and non-commercially exploit your User Submission and all copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property rights therein, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed (including but not limited to print, film, or electronic storage devices), without compensation of any kind to you or any third party, and the right to include your name and city of residence in connection with any such use. You understand and acknowledge that we have both internal resources and other external resources, which may have developed or may in the future, develop ideas identical to or similar to the User Submission and that we are only willing to consider the User Submission on these Terms. In any event, any User Submission is not submitted in confidence and we assume no obligation, express or implied by considering it. Each User Submission is also subject to such other terms and conditions as we may specify for particular submissions. By submitting material to us, you represent and warrant that you have full authority to grant the rights set forth above and that your material will not, in whole or in part, infringe the intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other rights of any third party. You further represent and warrant that you have attained the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction. The submission of any User Submission in no way creates any obligation or duty on the part of us to post or use such User Submission or, if we do so, to give you credit. We may contact you via phone, email, or mail regarding your User Submission.
Choice of Law and Enforcement
Your access to the Website as well as the terms and conditions and the agreement they create are governed and interpreted by the laws of the State of Iowa without regard for conflict of laws provisions.
For more information or questions, please contact us at:
Winnebago Industries, Inc.
605 West Crystal Lake Road
Forest City, IA 50436
You may also contact us at 641-585-3535 or email us at [email protected].